HELPING TO FIGHT COVID-19!
Our commitment to uninterrupted supply of high quality APIs, safety of our employees &
support to our communities at large!
RESPONDING TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Commitment towards our Stake holders
As a leading API manufacturer, Divi’s manufactures APIs that reaches millions of people worldwide through our customers. We want to assure all of our stake holders’ that we are committed to being proactive and responsive as the global COVID-19 situation evolves.
INITIATIVES TAKEN BY DIVI’S
Distribution of essential provisions to the needy, supporting the well-being of ~110,000 people!
12 May 2020 | Support to the Needy
In the view of COVID-19 lock down, majority of the activities in most of the sectors were shut down, daily wage laborers and other underprivileged were facing several hardships. Divi’s continues to distribute rice and essential provisions such as pulses, cooking oil and soaps to support the needy in the communities around our manufacturing units.
Support provided in the state of Andhra Pradesh:
- Distribution of Rice, Cooking oil, Pulses and Soaps to 7000 families in 8 Grama panchayats with a population of ~28,000 people.
- Distribution of Rice, Cooking oil, Pulses and Soap to 540 families in Lingavalasa Grama panchayat with a population of ~2160 People.
- Distribution of Sugar and Cooking oil to 10,000 families in Visakhapatnam District.
- Distribution of Pulses, Cooking oil, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Condiments, Soaps and tooth Paste to ~2600 families in Vizianagaram District.
Support provided in the state of Telangana:
- Distribution of Cooking oil, Pulses, Condiments and Soaps to 7000 families in Choutuppal Municipality with a population of ~28,000 people.
- Distribution of Cooking oil to ~11000 families in 25 Villages of Choutuppal Mandal with a population of ~40,000 people.